November 2022 Election Results, Cocke County, Tennessee
All State and Federal unofficial results will be posted here.
March 5, 2024 – Presidential Preference Primary
August 1, 2024 – Federal and State Primary & County General Election
November 5, 2024 – Presidential Election, Federal and State General Election, & City School Board Election
Online Voter Registration from GoVoteTN.gov.
Download a printable Tennessee Voter Registration Application.
Mail the completed form to:
Cocke County Election Commission
360 E Main St, Room 130
Newport, TN 37821
In-Person Voter Registration At Election Office
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at address above.
Office closed all Federal Holidays.
Absentee By-Mail Voting
Unless you are on the permanent absentee voting register, enrolled in the Safe at Home program, or you have previously voted in the county of registration, you must appear in-person to vote in the first election after you have registered by-mail or online at GoVoteTN.gov.
Absentee Voting Information from the Tennessee Secretary of State
Voting Rights Restoration paperwork should be completed as soon as possible so, if approved, the individual could have time to register to vote by the deadline. Visit the above website for more information or call the Cocke County Election office at (423) 623-2042.
County District Maps (County Commissioner Districts)
County Commissioner District 1
County Commissioner District 2
County Commissioner District 3
County Commissioner District 4
County Commissioner District 5
County Commissioner District 6
County Commissioner District 7
Follow us on Twitter
The Cocke County Election Commission office:
- Manages all voter registration in Cocke County and all voter list maintenance;
- Plans and implements all elections in Cocke County; federal, state, county, and municipal;
- Provides election information to residents and prospective voters;
- Maintains candidate and referendum records, including nominating petitions and local campaign finance reports;
- Complies with all state law and promulgated rules regarding Elections in the State of Tennessee and monitors new legislation and updates for any changes to the law or rules.
Josh Blanchard, Certified Administrator of Elections
The Cocke County Administrator of Elections is the chief administrative officer of the Cocke County Election Commission.
- Vaughn Moore, Chair
- Vickie Moore, Secretary
- Charlotte T. Leibrock, Member
- Stephen V. Stokely, Member
- Ward Williams, Member
- Josh Blanchard, Administrator of Elections
The Cocke County Election Commission gathers for regular and special meetings throughout the year at the discretion of its chairperson and members. The dates, times, and purposes for all meetings will be posted in the Election Commission office for public review and published in local media.
Cocke County Election Commission office:
Dawn Mousseau, Teri Spinks, Josh Blanchard