Michael E. Barnes – Veterans Service Officer
We provide information to Veterans and families on all federal and state benefits earned by Veterans in
their service to their country.
Kristi Ball — Veterans Service Office Assistant
Filing Applications for:
- Service Connected Disability Compensation
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation
- Improved Pension Program with Housebound/Aid and Attendance
Health Benefits Enrollment
- Burial Benefits, Flag, Headstone, Markers and Military Honors
- GI Bill, Vocational Rehabilitation and Dependents Educational Assistance
- VA Insurance Programs
- File Notice of Disagreements and Appeals (form 9) for denied claims
- Order replacement copies of discharge papers, military records, service medical records
and order replacement issue for medals earned.
- Transportation to and from James H Quillen VAMC